Magdaléna graduated from the Faculty of Law of the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen. Since 1997 she has been a tax advisor registered with the Chamber of Tax Advisors of the Czech Republic.
She speaks fluent French and English.
She has worked as a tax advisor in tax consultancy and law firms with foreign clientele.
In her private practice, she specialises in tax consulting with international aspects, taxation of foreigners in the Czech Republic, Czech citizens working abroad, as well as the posting of employees from the Czech Republic abroad.
In addition to tax consulting, he also lectures on the consequences of labour migration, especially social security and health insurance.
In 2010 and 2013, she was named the biggest tax star in the international tax category in the Tax Advisor of the Year competition.
- Chamber of Tax Advisors of the Czech Republic
- International Fiscal Association
- Union of Czech Lawyers
- Foreigners and Taxes, 6th edition, monograph
- Interpretation of double taxation treaties in the light of the case law of the Supreme Administrative Court and the Conseil d'État (France), monograph
- Employment of Foreigners in the Czech Republic, 2nd edition, co-author
- Author of articles in the magazines Mzdová účetní, Účetní a daně (ANAG)
- Tax advice to a multinational insurance company on employee stock plans
- Tax advice to a public research institution on taxation and insurance of foreign scientists
- Tax advisory services in connection with sending employees abroad, their taxation, insurance and tax consequences for employers abroad for the Czech branch of a multinational company operating in the field of transport
- Tax advisory services for a branch plant of a foreign company in the Czech Republic in relation to the posting of Czech employees abroad and their taxation and insurance
- Tax advisory services to a Czech manufacturing company on the tax and insurance implications of employing foreign workers with a place of work abroad